BAKED BREADED LEMON SOLE FILLETS
- 175 ml milk 2 tsp salt 80 g breadcrumbs 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese ¼ tsp ground dried thyme 50 g butter, melted 4 haddock fillets
Preheat oven 260C/Gas 10. In a small bowl, combine the milk and salt.
· In another bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and thyme.
· Dip the haddock fillets in the milk, then press into the crumb mixture to coat.
· Place the haddock in a glass baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.
· Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes.