FABULOUS KIDS FISH NUGGETS
Serves 2 or more
- 1 fillet of fish – Cod or Haddock will get you 12+ nuggets 1 large egg 85 g of plain flour 100 g breadcrumbs
· Fill a bowl with flour, another with whisked egg, and a third with breadcrumbs.
· Take any white fish you have and cut into cube sized chunks.
· Coat each cube in flour, then dip it in the egg before coating it in the breadcrumb mix. If you think you’re going to run out of egg, simply add a little water or milk to it to make it go further.
· Place your coated fish nuggets on a non-stick baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 210˚ C for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown.
· Serve with peas, sweetcorn or broccoli.