- 2 x slices of bread, made into bread crumbs 1 x cup plain flour Salt and pepper to taste 2 x baking trays, lined with foil 2 x skinless, boneless Haddock fillets 2 x eggs, beaten
· Wash goujon strips. Mix bread crumbs, flour and seasoning in one bowl.
· Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
· Prepare a baking tray with foil.
· Dip each goujon into the beaten egg, coating it thoroughly, then dip and roll in the breadcrumbs before placing on baking tray.
· Repeat until end.
· Bake in preheated oven at 220C for 15-17 minutes