HERB CRUSTED COD LOIN WITH SAUTÉED POTATOES
- For the potatoes 150 g potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes 1 tbsp. olive oil 1 sprig fresh rosemary For the fish Small handful fresh flat leaf parsley small handful fresh coriander 2 slices white bread 1 tbsp. olive oil 150 g cod loin
· Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6
· For the potatoes, bring a pot of salted water to the boil, add the potatoes and simmer for five minutes. Drain.
· Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan and sauté the potatoes with the rosemary for ten minutes, or until golden and tender.
· For the fish, place the herbs and bread into a small food processor and pulse to make breadcrumbs. Roll the fish in the crumbs to coat well.
· Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick ovenproof frying pan and fry the fish for two minutes on each side, or until crisp and golden.
· Transfer to the oven for a further 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through.
· Serve the fish on top of the sautéed potatoes.