PLAICE GOUJONS AND SPICY TOMATO DIP
- 225 g Plaice fillets, skinned 45 g corn flakes 2 x 15 ml spoons grated Parmesan ½ x 5 ml spoon paprika 1 egg 2 x 15 ml spoons plain flour SPICY TOMATO DIP 2 x 15 ml spoons low-fat mayonnaise 2 x 15 ml spoons plain yoghurt 2 x 15 ml spoons tomato ketchup Dash Worcestershire sauce
· Preheat the oven to 200 C or gas 6
· Grease or line a baking tray
· Cut the fish into finger size pieces. Cover and put in the fridge.
· Place the corn flakes, Parmesan and paprika into a small plastic bag. Press everything together to crush the flakes into crumbs. Pour onto a plate.
· Beat the egg in a shallow bowl. Spread the flour on a plate.
· Toss each piece of fish in the flour. Then dunk in the egg and roll in the crumbs. Sit on a baking sheet and continue with the remaining fish.
· Cook the Plaice fingers for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
· To make the dip, mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Serve with the Plaice fingers.