THE ULTIMATE SALMON FILLETS
- 1 lb salmon fillet ½ cup sour cream or yogurt 2 tsp. prepared mustard 2 tsp. onions finely minced 2 tsp. dried dill 3 tbsp. mayonnaise 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese grated ½ cup cheddar cheese grated Paprika
· Preheat oven to 450 F.
· Cut salmon into 4
· Place in greased baking dish
· Combine sour cream or yogurt, mustard, onion, dill and mayonnaise
· Season with salt and pepper
· Spread the mixture over the fish
· Bake 12 mins per inch of thickness of fish
· When just done, sprinkle with the cheeses and a dash of paprika
· Grill 1 minute or until the cheese is bubbly and flecked with brown
· Serve with lemon wedges.