TROUT ON PAPILLOTE WITH WHITE WINE, DILL AND LEMON
- 1 fillet rainbow trout, skin on 50 g fresh spinach leaves, washed ½ lemon, sliced small bunch fresh dill 2 tbsp. white wine salt and freshly ground black pepper
· Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
· Using a sharp knife, score the skin of the tout diagonally at 2cm intervals.
· Cut a sheet of foil about 30cm square and lay a square of baking parchment of the same size on top.
· Place the pile of spinach in the centre of the baking parchment, followed by the trout fillet, the lemon slices, dill and white wine.
· Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
· Bring the sides of the foil together over the fish and secure. Scrunch the two open ends together to make a ‘tent’ for the fish.
· Place on a baking tray and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
To serve, place the foil parcel onto a serving plate and open it