ULTIMATE KIDS FISH FINGER
Serves 2 or more
- 600g Haddock or Cod fillet, skin removed 125g Parmesan cheese, grated 85g panko breadcrumbs 60g plain flour, well-seasoned 2 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
· Mix all the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and put in a shallow bowl.
· Put the flour in another bowl and the eggs in another.
· Sprinkle salt over the fish then dip in the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs, shaking off the excess as you go.
· Heat a frying pan with a generous amount of sunflower oil and fry the fish fingers for 3-4 minutes.